Type of wine
Mediterranean red. Unoaked. Organic
63% Lledoner negre (Grenache) | 17% Monastrell (Mourvedre) | 20% Syrah
How is it?
Intense ruby color with some bluish. Mediterranean character, which, for us translates into aromas of black fruits (plums, berries, blackberries…) combined with mineral and balsamic notes: rosemary, thyme, etc. It is expressive and complex. Very fine and ripe tannins which add volume. Intense and lingering. Power and elegance. Seriousness and joy.
Mountain: 25 hectares of organically-grown red varieties. Most of them Mediterranean. Our first experience with the reconstruction of terraces.
Pasta Bolognese with fresh tomato and oregano. Roasted vegetables. Roast chicken with herbs de Provence. Jamón ibérico, medium-hard cheese.
- 16,5 Scored Jancis Robinson
- 9,20 points La Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2021
- 90 points Guia Peñín 2021
- 92 points Miquel Hudin
- Vinari de Plata 2020 Negres Joves
- Decanter Asia Awards Bronze Medal 2018
- Gold Medal Mundus Vini. 2015