Type of wine
White wine with lees aging in barrel. Organic
50% Lledoner Roig (Grey Grenache) | 50% Lledoner blanc (White Grenache)
How is it?
Surprising aromas of dried fruits, anise and wood. Within seconds, Quinze Roures unfolds an unexpected freshness in the palate, boasting with elegance, fruit and minerality.
Rabós: Old vines. Very old vines. Carignan and Lledoner (Grenache) planted on slate. Powerful and complex wines. With great acidity and full of life.
Quinze roures is just spectacular on the table. Its full body and spicyness make it a perfect match for richer dishes: Fish stews , vegetables, chicken, risotti. In the fall, you will love with seasonal vegetables: pumpkin, aubergine and bell peppers…
- 90 points Guia Peñín 2022
- 9,70 points La Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2022
- 89 points Miquel Hudin
- Decanter Asia Awards Silver Medal 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards: Silver Medal. 2013
- International Wine Challenge: Commended. 2015
- Silver Medal Mundus Vini. 2015